Business / Corporate Formations & Transactions
Trusted advisors to businesses in Central New York and beyond for decades, attorneys in this area are regularly called upon to serve the interests of entrepreneurial ventures of all types and sizes, ranging from individual proprietors to large companies. With the benefit of a thorough knowledge of our clients' dealings, interests and concerns our attorneys provide, cost effective and timely counsel is provided by our attorneys regarding general business matters, business planning, business development and specific risks posed to our business clients' interests.
Advice and counsel in this area includes the following:
- Contract negotiations and business agreement preparations;
- Business formations, including general corporations and partnerships, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships and sole proprietorships;
- Commercial real estate and asset based transactions and closings;
- Franchising arrangements;
- Regulatory compliance and regulatory enforcement matters, including liquor licensing and environmental concerns.
Business/Corporate Formations & Transactions
We advise our clients on all issues involving real estate law and contracts. Services include residential and commercial closings, transaction negotiation, preparation and review of such documents as:
- Purchase and sales agreements
- Mortgages and mortgage notes or bonds
- Loan documents
- Environmental compliance and indemnification agreements
- Collateral and security agreements
- Subordination agreements
- Bulk sales compliance
- Title and title insurance
Our services are tailored to cost effectively meet the specific transaction from the most basic to the most complex.