Creditors' Rights / Bankruptcy
Our experienced and highly respected attorneys practicing in this area of law serve banks, credit unions, municipalities, corporations, partnerships, sole proprietorships and individual lenders in the enforcement and protection of creditors' legal rights both in and out of the bankruptcy context. Our attorneys pride themselves in providing sound, practical counsel and remedies to creditors in this area as well.
Our services in this area include the following:
- Commercial workouts
- Representation of creditor positions before the United States Bankruptcy Courts throughout Upstate New York in Chapter 7, 11, 12, and 13 bankruptcies
- Commercial, mechanic's lien, and residential foreclosures, including those involving receiverships
- Commercial and residential replevins and attachment actions
- Portfolio review and protection, including collateralization of transferred loans
- Commercial and consumer collections efforts or an hourly fee, contingency or "hybrid" fee basis
Contact Anthony Hanley for more information.