Creditors’ Rights & Bankruptcy
Our attorneys at Costello, Cooney & Fearon have years of experience in representing entities in cases related to creditors’ rights and bankruptcy in the state of New York. Our depth of knowledge in this area means we can counsel and represent you through any part of the creditor-debtor relationship, including representation of creditor positions before the United States Bankruptcy Courts throughout Upstate New York in Chapter 7, 11, 12, and 13 bankruptcies.
- Commercial workouts
- Mechanic’s lien, commercial and residential foreclosures, including those involving receiverships
- Commercial and residential replevins and attachment actions
- Portfolio review and protection, including collateralization of transferred loans
- Commercial and consumer collection efforts
- Secured transactions and UCC liens