A practice group of attorneys with a wide range of experience routinely litigates all manners of commercial disputes and concerns in state and federal courts throughout Central and Upstate New York. The group's experience practice includes motion, trials, and appeals before all such courts, including bankruptcy, in matters ranging from the routine to the highly complex.
Commercial Litigation Experience
The group's experience includes litigation involving the following:
- Contract issues, including construction disputes
- Professional dissolutions
- Employment disputes, including compensation, non-competition and employment termination concerns
- Real estate partition actions
- Adversary proceedings in bankruptcy, including fraudulent transfers, preference claims and turnover proceedings
- Commercial and consumer collections efforts or an hourly fee, contingency or "hybrid" fee basis
Contact Robert Smith for more information.