General Business Counseling and Business Formations & Transactions
Costello, Cooney & Fearon provides exceptional counsel for business owners and management in all aspects of their operations. From commercial litigation, commercial transactions, organizational start-ups and restructuring entities, nonprofit organizations and industries regulations, our attorneys act as general counsel to a diverse field of institutions, large corporate entities, brands, and service-based organizations. Our team understands that clients demand strategically sound counsel and guidance from a Firm with a history of successful outcomes.
In terms of Business Formations & Transactions, Costello, Cooney & Fearon is prepared to help with every step. The decision to embark on a new business venture requires proper research, sound strategy, and trusted advisors for your new journey. For decades, Costello, Cooney & Fearon’s attorneys have provided advisement and strategy for all sorts of entrepreneurial ventures and business formations, as well as nonprofit endeavors.
- Business formation strategy, general corporation and partnership strategy, nonprofit corporations, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships, and sole proprietorships
- Contract review and negotiations
- Business agreement preparations
- Commercial real estate, asset-based transactions, and real estate closings
- Franchising agreements, review, and negotiations
- Regulatory compliance, regulatory enforcement matters – including liquor licensing, environmental concerns, and more